Monday, July 24, 2006

so everyone knows what they're getting into....

Yeah, ccgs. And video games, and all other sorts of random things that some people don't care to read about. If those aren't your cup of tea, be glad Monique will probably be writing most of the entries, because I don't necessarily have a lot to say.
Anywho, this is what I do with my spare time as of late; I got back into playing ccgs after spending most of the late 90s (high school) doing so in St. Louis, and decided that I wanted to start playing after an almost 5 year hiatus.
I play video games competitively, and have traveled to places like Vegas just to play Street Fighter and Guilty Gear.
Also, as this is already hopping between topics with the quickness I'd like to point out that I'm so glad that blogger allows you to indent your paragraphs. A lot of these web sites don't allow that sort of thing, leaving my tangled monologues looking even more like one huge blob of unconnected thoughts. This irks me to no end, being in newspaper design.
That, I suppose, is a decent lead-in to my current jobs, which are working at an arcade in town and for one of the local newspapers. I got into design accidentally, taking a class for it during school only to enjoy it much more than reporting ... so I switched behind the scenes and have been enjoying that ever since. Sadly, it's only a temp job for the moment, so by the end of summer I'll be searching for another job, which is the suck.
Other than that, there isn't too much to say. I'm wishing I had Fox Soccer Channel right now because the Premiership starts in a couple weeks and I'm going ot miss it; I need a Nintendo DS Lite but am too broke (well, more procrastinating for a better color) to get one; probably going to buy the new L5R exclusive expansion, Test of Enlightenment, in the next few days; and really behind on my music purchases, as I've been meaning to look into the new Rise Against and Good Riddance albums but just haven't ... bleh

until next time...
(paul)

1 Comments:

Blogger Monique Mendoza said...

We are both complaining about not having Fox Soccer.

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home