Tuesday, July 17, 2007

don't ask

I logged in with the intention of updating, I really did. Then I got distracted - I watched two trailers for RE5, and then I actually sat here watching a kid reenact one of the games. Why am I watching this? I am still watching this! Why?

The last couple of days I've been painting Max's old bathroom. I am now at the point that I have painted all I can without first cleaning a bit of the environment around me because I can't bring myself to get any closer to whatever slop he left behind. I wish I could strap on a vomit bag while I cleaned so that I could purge myself when necessary. Oh what a gross bathroom.

This month has been really hectic. I've been in & out of the clinic (I have another appointment this week). My car needs to go to the shop because of a problem with one of the belts. This weekend I need to move everything off the tile and to the carpet because the flooring will be done on Monday.

Our furniture is coming in the second week of August. Paul is moving in the last week of July. I am tired.

-Monique

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home