Wednesday, July 26, 2006

yeeha, ninja cowboy

Yeah, I thought it was a pretty witty title myself.

Today was rushed, or at least it felt rushed. Got up at 10 to punch my alarm clock and go back to sleep. Woke up again (and for real, this time) at about 11 and rolled around until Monique calls me to get ready cause we're going out. So I grab a quick shower and shave (which is never quick) but I'm way ahead of her so I sit down to play some Uno on Xbox Live, which has for some unknown reason been the only thing I play on XBL recently. It's so mindless that I can enjoy it without having to put this enormous focus on it and work into; it's a great sit down and play for 10 min game.
Anywho, I play until Monique arrives and then we go to Olive Garden for lunch. I like the OG because it's simply and fairly inexpensive if you know what to get, although it's no Pasta House :'( As with all of our meals, our conversation over the course of the next 45-50 min covers all the topics you can think of, from weird dreams to music and people in our lives.
.
.
.
Good lord this sounds like a newspaper article. I should probably kill myself.

Uh, yeah so rushrushrush and then I'm at work at 4. So that's a lot of rushing.

On another note, I had the most domestic dream I think I've ever had last night, involving Monique and I at the supermarket. We were shopping and I got really excited because I thought the coupon said buy 1 pizza, get 2 free. I was slightly disappointed (but still far too excited) to read it again and find out it said buy 2 get 1 free. I put three into the cart.
Upon telling Monique about this today, she looked at me like I was crazy

...and maybe I am

until next time...
(paul)

EDIT: I hate this thing for not letting me change my font ... good god people

1 Comments:

Blogger Monique Mendoza said...

I never have trouble with my font.

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home