Friday, August 25, 2006

being sick

So, I've managed to be successfully sick for a little over a week now, and it has been nothing but a hassle. I've already spent over 10 dollars on medication (thanks Daquil) and have been drinking nothing but hot tea almost exclusively for the last three days. I'm quite ready for this cold/virus/whatever to be over and done with, because I can only assume doping myself up every day can't be healthy. At this rate I'm sure I'll develop a tolerance to the medication, at which point I'll never be able to use the next time mr. cold comes a-knockin ,,, which conveniently happens to be right around the corner, when flu season starts.

*grumble grumble*

Summer isn't supposed to be the random sickness floating around time; January and February had that locked up I thought. But noooo, instead I'm trying to sleep in everyday, with the hope that soon this blasted sickness will leave so my nose clears up and my throat stops being irritated and scratchy.

someone get me some enemy bait; maybe it'll clear up my sinuses.

until next time
(paul)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home