Monday, October 01, 2007

updates on university bills

Thankfully I found someone who is quite good with customer service - D. We worked everything out: my payment of $100 is showing up toward my physicians bill, and the error on the part of the health care system at the university that led them to not bill my insurance and send me a bill stating what I owed. Instead, they had sent me one bill and then a series of threats from debt collectors, but had not sent anything to the insurance. She also fixed my address so that my bills are sent to my permanent address. Either way, it feels like a huge huge load off of my shoulders.

Tomorrow we are going to see Spoon! I've got to make sure to set my VCR to tape House while I am gone (yeah, we don't have a DVR).

Oh, & Paul has been playing a ridiculous amount of Halo 3. He was not a Halo guy before, but I think he's having fun & maybe it is because it is connecting him to his friends all over the country in the same way fighting game tournaments did (but the cost is substantially less).

We went on a walk down the MKT on Saturday. Here are some pictures.

- Monique

1 Comments:

Blogger Shawn Mitchell said...

Paul never played Halo before? He missed out on good years of Halo 1 LAN games....oh the days the days!

I miss the MKT.

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home