Wednesday, November 14, 2007

november!

It's been a little over a month since I last updated. There hasn't been much happening - currently the semester is coming to a close & I have been busy with school work, teaching, and preparing materials for my applications to various Spanish programs throughout the country. I am crossing my fingers & hoping that this time I get accepted.

In addition to the end of the semester rush, we adopted a kitten at the end of last month (the 20th to be exact). His name is Cats Domino & he is pretty energetic (I said he was a kitten). What I would really like is to adopt another cat when he is older and when we are living in a bigger space. Cats hobbies include bird watching, playing with feather toys, chewing on catnip toys from montanacatnip.com & napping with me in the morning.

This month is filled with birthdays. The 4th (Sunday) was my 26th birthday - I really hate my birthdays by the way because they never involve the giant inflatable ballpits or trampolines of my youth. The 19th is Paul's 25th birthday, & various friends are having birthdays throughout the month.

At any rate, I have to go clean out the litter box! Why would anyone read this?

-Monique

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home